Terms & Conditions
This course is provided by INANNA LLC - 30 N Gould St Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801 USA.
"Course organisers/providers" means INANNA LLC and its employees, representatives and affiliates.
"Course materials" means any and all collateral provided to participants before and throughout the course, including but not limited to PDF documents; knowledge, tools and practices transmitted during course live sessions by the course providers or guest teachers/facilitators; audio or video content shared on the course training platform; in the course training manual; and any imagery used within these mediums where copyright is not attributed to an external source.
"Course tools and practices" is included in the definition of "course materials" above.
"Course commencement date" means the date the course materials and course platform are made available to the participants. This will typically be one week before the first live video session of the course.
GENERAL TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. You understand that you are entirely responsible for your own personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the course.
2. You understand furthermore that INANNA LLC is not an organisation licensed to give medical advice, and as such any knowledge gained from participating in the course does not constitute medical advice for you as a participant, or for any of your own clients or others with whom you apply the knowledge gained.
3. By proceeding with payment for the course, you release the course organisers and providers, their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically you or any of those close to you might incur during or after the training.
4. The practice of the tools and practices provided in the course is not an exact science and so predictions of the effects of the training and the implementation of the tools and practices provided are not precise or guaranteed. By consenting to these terms, you acknowledge that you understand this; that no guarantees have been made to you by the course providers as to the impact of the course..
5. Course fees are due per person taking part and the course content and materials are not to be shared with any third party.
1. No refunds will be given, including under the rare circumstances of Force Majeure Causes (included but not limited to: natural disasters, strikes, severe weather conditions, epidemic, earthquakes or other acts of God).
1. Under no circumstances is any downloaded course content to be shared with others. Your purchase of the course entitles you to keep the content for your own future reference only.